Planning of a trip after a hectic work-schedule? Apart from outfits and toiletries, what else you may need? Obviously, you can’t afford to miss your iPhone, iPad or iPod. But will that be enough? What about the movies and music stored on your PC? Looking forward for ways to pack them in too? If yes, here is EasyTechy, the reliable tech support vendor that offers computer setup and computer repair services in the UK, to guide you sync your favorite information or data on your iOS device so that you stay entertained while hopping from place to place.
Find step-by-step method to sync your iOS device with iTunes on your computer using USB.
- Open “iTunes”.
- Connect the iOS device to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Locate your connected device.
- Click the iOS device. Tabs appear on the left side of the iTunes window under Settings as shown in the figure.
- You may sync any content type. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync [content type]. If there’s a check in the box already, syncing is turned on for that tab. To turn off syncing, uncheck the box.
- Click the “Sync” button in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your content.
Note: Empty tabs won’t appear. For example, if you don’t have any podcasts in your library, the Podcast tab won’t appear.
Your tabs might include some or all of those listed below:
Summary: Features information about your device, options for backing up or updating your device, and accessibility settings.
Info: Sync your contacts and calendars.
Apps: Manage your apps and file sharing.
Music: Sync your music.
Movies: Sync your movies.
TV Shows: Sync your TV shows.
Podcasts: Sync your podcasts.
iTunes U: Sync your iTunes U courses.
Books: Sync your books and PDF documents.
Audiobooks: Sync your audiobooks.
Tones: Sync your ring and other alert tones.
Photos: Sync your photos.
On My Device: Music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, books, audiobooks, tones, and voice memos.
Hence, make your trip entertaining. Not happy with the solution? Write to us at email@example.com. Serving you would be a real pleasure.